Monday, August 30, 2010

Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Wants a 'Reeducation' on Obama's Health Care Reform

I have not heard a lot from Secretary Sebelius over the last few months. She was all over the media map in 2009, but her plans for mass H1N1 "swine flu" vaccinations failed and she has been laying low ever since that aborted mission. I hear that she is back on the scene and using words that I would have expected to hear in old Soviet Union propaganda.

With a number of polls showing a sustained level of opposition to the Democrats’ health care reform efforts more than five months after passage, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said the Obama administration has “a lot of reeducation to do” heading into the midterms.

I am not comfortable hearing Cabinet members use the word reeducation, and who does she want to reeducate?

Maybe I'm just old school, but it sounds like propaganda to me. Americans don't like Obamacare, because it is a mandated insurance bailout that will lead to medical rationing in the name of cost efficiencies.

Source: ABC News Blogs


No comments: